Ordained & Commissioned Ministers
Ordained and Commissioned Ministers whose credentials meet or exceed the ordination or commissioning requirements of the Global Ministry Council may Co-Loacte their ministerial credentials.
Co-Location affirms a Minister's broader ministry among multiple associations or traditions.
The Council accepts ordination & commissioning certificates from recognized denominations and ministerial associations for the co-location of ordination or commissioned credentials.
The average processing time is two weeks using the simple two-step Co-Location membership process listed below.
CO-LOCATION MEMBERSHIP PROCESS
- Certify that membership in any other ministry association has not been denied.
- Certify that no complaints are pending or confirmed against the Applicant or ministry.
- Certify that a local Board or Committee provides oversight & annual evaluation.
- Certify that the Applicant has not been charged, arrested, or convicted of a felony.
- Certify that the Applicant is not a named party to any civil or financial legal action.
$100.00 USD - Interview Fee
$100.00 USD - Background Check
$365.00 USD - Annual Dues
$100.00 USD - For Each Additional Member Status
$150.00 USD - Supervision Session